World Vision Malawi Vacancies 2022 News – Get a World Vision International Jobs in Malawi. World Vision Malawi Jobs opportunity for Malawi unemployed job seeker. Get a Jobs Vacancies in Malawi Government.
If you are seeking a World Vision Malawi Vacancies, please read this article till the end. Jobsvacancynews.com provide you news about World Vision Malawi Vacancies according to official World Vision’s global website.
Here you can find information on Jobsvacancynews.com about required qualifications and benefits of working with World Vision Malawi.
World Vision is great organization who committed to diversity and inclusion and help of qualified female and male Malawi unemployed youth and also from all national, every religious and every ethnic backgrounds. World Vision Malawi jobs offers including persons living with disabilities, to apply for current World Vision Malawi Vacancies 2022.
World Vision Malawi Vacancies 2022 News for NGO Jobs in Malawi
Most of Malawi Youth wants to work with World Vision. This is the dream Jobs work for many students and professional. So year by year World Vision Malawi Jobs Employment news published on global website of World Vision.
Today we visited the World Vision Malawi website and we found many kind of excited information for Malawi job seekers who trying to get a news job vacancies in Malawi Government department World Vision. As per our sources we founded that Infrastructure and Information Security manager Jobs in World Vision Malawi available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get jobs in Malawi World Vision organization. They can know about the eligibility of World Vision Jobs in Malawi like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit World Vision Malawi Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
World Vision Malawi Jobs Employment News 2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to World Vision Jobs employment in Malawi. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
|Employers Name||World Vision|
|Job Vacancy available for Profile||Infrastructure and Information Security manager|
|Number of Vacant Role||Not Specified|
|Qualification Requirement for Job seekers||Candidates who have Educated to degree level, ideally in information technology or related discipline|
|Age limit||Not Applicable|
|Job Location||Malawi, & Global|
|Salary||187,000 MWK per month|
Required Educational Background for World Vision Malawi Vacancies
Unemployed candidates who want fill the application form for this job in World Vision Malawi need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this job application:-
- Applicants who have a Educated to degree level, ideally in information technology or related discipline ##.
Experienced Background Requirement:- Candidates required to fill the experience condition for fill World Vision Malawi Jobs Application form. The Experienced Candidate are following:-
Candidates of Malawi need Relevant
- ## Minimum of 10 years of IT management experience working in financial services ##.
- ##Understanding of microfinance/retail banking operations, from a credit, financial, risk and systems perspective ##.
- ##Financial acumen ##
- ##Educated to degree level, ideally in information technology or related discipline ##.
- ## Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with system users and other technical colleagues ##.
- ## Strong customer service orientation to ensure that all requests and problems are resolved in a professional manner ##.
- ## Familiarity with Temenos, Sun Systems ##
- ##Spanish (preferred) and French (preferred) ##
How to Submit the Application form of World Vision Malawi Jobs for Malawi Youth
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this World Vision Malawi application form 2022 for Infrastructure and Information Security manager Job Vacancies can submit their Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of World Vision Global website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.
|Click Here to Apply Now|
About World Vision Malawi
World Vision Malawi has been executing alleviation, improvement and support intercessions in Malawi since 1982. The association is right now working in every one of the 28 areas through 39 Area Programs and Grant bolstered ventures. In its 2016 – 2022 Strategy, World Vision Malawi targets making a quantifiable commitment in improving the prosperity of 1.5 million young men and young ladies straightforwardly and affecting the lives of another 4 million in a roundabout way.
- Coming up next are World Vision Malawi’s four key targets:
- Youngsters and moms have improved wellbeing and nourishment status
- Youngsters have improved age suitable proficiency
- Youngsters live in a protected domain
- Youngsters and networks have reinforced voice
- World Vision Malawi’s Grant-Funded activities include:
- Malawi Integrated Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene (UNICEF Funded)
- Noble cause Water Project
- Youngster Health Now (CHN) Campaign Project
- Mankhambira Sambizga Mwana Project Phase 2 (Tilitonse Funded)
- Improved Forest Management for Sustainable Livelihoods Project (European Union and DFID Funded)
- Worldwide Fund Malaria Grant
- Malawi Vulnerability Assessment Committee Grant (WFP Funded)
Scale Up Nutrition Projects in Machinga and Thyolo (World Bank supported through Malawi Government’s Department of Nutrition HIV and AIDS)
- Anticipation Against Stunting Project (WFP Funded)
- Activity for Adolescents Project (UNICEF Funded)
- Changing Household Resilience in Vulnerable Environments (THRIVE) Malawi Program
- Activity for Girls and Young Women Project (Action Aid Funded)