Wits Vacancies for System Support Consultant (AD08) in 2021-2022: Apply for Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs in Johannesburg 2021. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through Wits Careers Portal 2021-2022. Check University of the Witwatersrand System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs Careers News 2021.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for Wits Vacancies 2021-2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs in Johannesburg. Currently we saw few Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies 2021-2022 on official website of University of the Witwatersrand. You can check below Wits Vacancies for System Support Consultant (AD08) post.
Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies in Johannesburg details like as Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for Wits Vacancies Jobs 2021-2022 can read this article till the end.
|Here you can get latest Gauteng Government Jobs in University of the Witwatersrand Department. Currently Wits Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now for System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs at Wits Careers Portal. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Gauteng. So Candidates can subscribe our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Johannesburg Government Vacancies 2021 in Wits. You can also get here Wits Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Gauteng for Matriculants. Check our Gauteng Government vacancies Page.|
Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies 2021-2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Johannesburg
Today we visited the Wits Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is Wits. As per our sources we founded that System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs in Wits Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get System Support Consultant (AD08) jobs in Wits organization. They can know about the eligibility of System Support Consultant (AD08) Post at Wits Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
Wits Vacancies & System Support Consultant (AD08) Employment News 2021-2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies 2021. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
Wits Vacancies 2021 System Support Consultant (AD08) Jobs in Johannesburg Brief information
|Employers Name||University of the Witwatersrand|
|Careers Portal Name||Wits Careers Portal|
|Wits Vacancies available for Profile||System Support Consultant (AD08)|
|Number of Vacant Role||Not Specified|
|Wits Vacancies Age limit||As per Govt Rules|
|Gumtree Gauteng jobs|
|Gumtree jobs||Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs|
|Job Types||Gauteng Jobs 2021-22|
|Salary||R 546,000.00 Yearly|
Required Educational Background for Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) Vacancies 2021
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the Wits System Support Consultant (AD08) application form 2021-22 for this job in University of the Witwatersrand need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this University of the Witwatersrand Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2021-22:-
The main purpose of this position/job is:
· To ensure that data in Student Information and Management System (SIMS) is kept up to date and is accurate at all times.
· To provide accurate statistical information and reports.
· To ensure that Student Information and Management System (SIMS) and other related systems are kept up to date with changing procedures.
· To provide first line support on admissions with particular reference to the Online Application System.
· To maintain communication engine in SIMS and Tuition fees setup.
Key responsibilities include the following:
· Setup and maintain letters for Admissions, Registrations, Research and Residence.
· Setup and maintain tuition fees.
· Provide first line support on Online Application System.
· Liaise with end-users to define and identify business processes and establish documentation needs.
· Provide end-user training on Student Information and Management Systems (SIMS).
· Assist in ensuring that new developments in SIMS and other related systems are tested thoroughly.
· Degree or equivalent qualification/s.
· 3 years’ relevant work experience, in Academic Administration preferable.
· High degree of general computer literacy (beyond word processing) is an absolute requirement.
· Demonstrated ability to analyse, plan, implement and evaluate and work effectively with attention to detail is required.
· Ability to communicate information to end-users.
· Knowledge of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (SIMS) or any other University systems.
· Some programming knowledge would be an added advantage.
· Familiarity with systems and databases is required including an ability to write a query.
By submitting an application for this post the Applicant acknowledges that their personal information will be processed by the University. The Applicant, by their conduct in proceeding with an application for this position, gives their consent to the processing of their personal information as required by the University’s Recruitment, Selection and Appointment Policy. Such processing includes logging their information on the University’s recruitment systems and disclosing their personal information to University employees identified to take part in the selection and recruitment process. The Applicant consents to any further processing of their personal information as may be required for relevant verification and reference check purposes. The confidentiality of the Applicant’s personal information will be maintained.
The University is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University. The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.
Closing Date: 05 November 2021
How to Submit the University of the Witwatersrand Vacancies 2021 System Support Consultant (AD08) Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at Wits Careers Portal. Wits application form 2021 for Gauteng Job Vacancies can submit their Wits Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below University of the Witwatersrand Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Wits Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the Wits Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.