Wits Vacancies for Social Media Officer in 2022-2023: Apply for Wits Social Media Officer Jobs in Johannesburg 2022. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through Wits Careers Portal 2022. Check University of the Witwatersrand Social Media Officer Jobs Careers News 2022.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for Wits Vacancies 2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Wits Social Media Officer Jobs in Johannesburg. Currently we saw few Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies 2022 on official website of Wits. You can check below Wits Vacancies for Social Media Officer post.
Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies in Johannesburg details like as Wits Social Media Officer Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for Wits Vacancies Jobs 2022 can read this article till the end.
|Here you can get latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Wits Department. Currently Wits Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now for Social Media Officer Jobs at Wits Careers Portal. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Gauteng. So Candidates can subscribe our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Johannesburg Government Vacancies 2022 in Wits. You can also get here Wits Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Gauteng for Matriculants. Check our Gauteng Government vacancies Page.|
Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies 2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Johannesburg
Today we visited the Wits Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is Wits. As per our sources we founded that Social Media Officer Jobs in Wits Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Social Media Officer jobs in Wits organization. They can know about the eligibility of Social Media Officer Post at Wits Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit Wits Social Media Officer Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
Wits Vacancies & Social Media Officer Employment News 2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies 2022. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of Wits Social Media Officer Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
Wits Vacancies 2022 Social Media Officer Jobs in Johannesburg Brief information
|Careers Portal Name||Wits Careers Portal|
|Wits Vacancies available for Profile||Social Media Officer|
|Number of Vacant Role||Not Specified|
|Wits Vacancies Age limit||As per Govt Rules|
|Gumtree Gauteng jobs|
|Gumtree jobs||Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs|
|Job Types||Gauteng Jobs 2022-23|
|Salary||R 270000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date||06 June 2022|
Required Educational Background for Wits Social Media Officer Vacancies 2022
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the Wits Social Media Officer application form 2022-23 for this job in University of the Witwatersrand need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this University of the Witwatersrand Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2022-23:-
To manage the University’s official social media accounts and their respective communities in order to enhance the Wits brand and reputation in the social media space, and thus to be the voice of the Wits brand.
Key responsibilities include the following:
Community Management, Content Creation, Marketing and Communications Campaign support, Social Media Strategy, Reporting and Issues and Crisis Management.
· Manage the social media channels of the brand (as a minimum, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram – both paid and organic)
· Have expert knowledge about content and social media communication to generate content, optimise platform technical capabilities as well as be able to use social media analytics and apply best practice
· Identify social media tactics and adapt content for different social media platforms to engage, inform and build social media equity for the Wits brand
· Be an innovator: Stay abreast of all technical and content developments and advances in social media to bring fresh ideas and innovative developments to the social strategy;
· Work closely with both the Marketing and Comms team to look at ways in which social media can work within wider campaigns for the University
· Understand reputation management in order to be able to identify potential reputation damaging conversations and to respond accordingly
· Create and write social copy, communicate with the public through comments
· Prepare management reports on social campaigns undertaken and implemented
· Develop and design ongoing posts and adapt appropriately for various social media platforms
· Degree in Marketing and/or Journalism and/or Communications or equivalent in the digital marketing environment with at least 6-8 years experience in similar environment
· Exceptional social media savvy: an in-depth knowledge and interest in social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and more) with up-to-the-minute knowledge of the latest social trends, platforms and industry best practice
· An understanding of and enthusiasm for the brand and tone of voice
· Motivated self-starter with a drive for results and excellent multitasking skills
· Excellent creative editorial and news monitoring skills
· Knowledge of and experience in editing images
· Excellent command of the English language and attention to detail
· Good numerical and analytical skills – adept at preparing management reports
· Experience in and use of Google analytics and other open source analytical tools
· Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
· Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of clients
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine own work priorities, work independently and as part of a team.
· Demonstrated commitment to applying relevant and applicable policies, procedures and legislation in the day-to-day performance of the functions of this role
· A good understanding of social media language and student trends in the education sector
· Adapts easily to changes in the social media, digital communication and algorithms
· Design skills (for social media and website banners)
· A great understanding of media monitoring tools and scheduling tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Falcon, Meltwater, Buffer etc)
· Short video and photography skills (mobile optimisation)
· Use social media integration skills through Meta for business
· Demonstrates a good understanding of the South African landscape and issues that affect students
· Have an awareness of key influencers in the industry and make valuable connections.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best, new platforms and technologies
· A great understanding of topics that are culturally sensitive and not suitable for social media (LGBTQIA, gender, race, politics etc)
· Available to work over-time and on weekends
· Can use the following editing tools: Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premier Pro and After Effects or other similar programmes
How to Submit the Wits Vacancies 2022 Social Media Officer Application forum
- Job seekers directly go through below Wits Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Wits Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the Wits Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.