UP Vacancies 2021-2022: Apply for UP Jobs in Pretoria 2021. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through UP Vacancies 2021-2022. Check UP Careers News 2021.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for UP Vacancies 2021-2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Jobs in Pretoria. Currently we saw few UP Vacancies 2021-2022 on official website of UP Vacancies. You can check below UP Vacancies list in this post.
UP Vacancies (Pretoria) Vacancies details like as UP Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for UP Vacancies Jobs 2021-2022 can read this article till the end.
UP Vacancies 2021-2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in UP Vacancies
If you wants to work with UP Vacancies for Gauteng Government Jobs 2021 in , now available for you. This is the dream Jobs work for many students and talented professional. So year by year UP Vacancies Employment news published on official website of UP Vacancies.
Today we visited the UP Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found many kind of excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news UP Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is UP Vacancies. As per our sources we founded that Manager Jobs in UP Vacancies available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get jobs in UP Vacancies organization. They can know about the eligibility of UP Vacancies Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit UP Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
UP Vacancies & Employment News 2021-2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to UP Vacancies 2021 Jobs in Gauteng. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
UP Vacancies 2021 Jobs in Gauteng Brief information
|UP Vacancies available for Profile
|Number of Vacant Role
|Qualification Requirement for Job seekers
||Candidates who have @
- @@Candidates should Bachelor’s Degree
|UP Vacancies Age limit
||As per Govt Rules
||Gauteng Jobs 2021-22
Required Educational Background for UP Vacancies 2021
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the UP Vacancies application form 2021-21 for this job in UP Vacancies need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this UP Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2021-21:-
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Technical support:
- Translate strategic objectives into technical and operational systems and solutions;
- Lead and manage the end-user computing support, IT Helpdesk and endpoint management teams to continually improve the end-user computing environment;
- Manage the end-user computing environment to ensure that IT end-user computing devices and other access devices, are built and maintained to high standards of performance and security;
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively;
- Interact with the various internal stakeholders to evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment;
- Deliver superior endpoint management ensuring the technology is maintained to high standards, and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability;
- Service management:
- Maintain high performing service support functions including end-user computing support, IT Helpdesk and endpoint management teams, to continually improve the end-user computing environment and bespoke IT support services;
- Owner of the incident, request, problem and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required;
- As the owner of the escalation process, the incumbent will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review;
- Performance and quality management:
- Monitor SLA performance for IT users, point of escalation for SLA breaches, establish corrective measures to improve IT service delivery, and provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT service performance;
- Collate and present monthly end-user computing SLA performance reports to ITS management and key campus stakeholders, provide recommendations for service improvement plans, and ensure actions are promptly followed through to completion;
- Interact with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed, to protect and improve services;
- Customer engagement and collaboration:
- Provide a single point of contact and escalation to the campus user community for all ITS services, and build and maintain strong and productive relationships with all relevant stakeholders;
- Promote and champion IT services to the campus IT user community;
- Navigate the ITS structure to seek solutions on behalf of the user, an act as liaison between ITS’ technical teams and the service requester;
- Ensure timely, concise and effective communication with campus stakeholders regarding service outages, interruptions and service improvements;
- Collaborate with the Help Desk to provide a seamless IT service to the UP community, and conduct monthly service reviews with individual stakeholders to understand service issues and identify project requirements and potential collaboration opportunities;
- People management:
- Effectively manage all end-user computing staff in delivering a speedy and efficient IT service to UP stakeholders, and ensure that individual performance measures/agreements are in place;
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve agreed performance targets, develop a training and skills development plan for staff, and conduct performance reviews with staff as per the Performance Management Policy;
- Convene regular team meetings with staff, and effectively deliver/manage staff management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment;
- Asset and financial management:
- Assist to maintain an updated register of IT assets on all campuses for all teams and assets managed by them;
- Plan, compile, manage and execute the sectional budget;
- Manage the operational budget activities for service(s) within the area of responsibility;
- Provide accurate and timely service activity information to the Deputy Director: IT Strategic Support and Client Services;
- Identify potential and actual risk, ensuring appropriate documentation, reporting and communication; and develop and maintain an end-user computing devices strategy and acquisition;
- Information security management and governance:
- Co-operate in compilation, testing and execution of the Information and Cyber Security environment, as well as the Information Governance and Disaster Recovery controls;
- Documenting and configuration of a secure and reliable endpoint environment;
- Establish and maintain a compliant environment through the conformance to legislation and UP rules, the development of appropriate policies and procedures, and the application of best practice;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe workplace.
- A NQF 8 qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science with six years’ experience;
- ITIL Foundation certified;
- CoBIT Foundation certified;
- A total of six years’ supervisory and management experience managing a desktop, helpdesk and IT client services environment (Two years’ experience should be in management).
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Experience of successfully managing complex stakeholder relations;
- Good understanding of the major components supporting a complex shared ICT service, infrastructure (including virtualisation), data warehouse, data integration, development support and user facing services;
- Understanding of commercial contracts, service level agreements and KPIs;
- Extensive knowledge of IT security protocols, processes, policies and standards, and information security;
- Understanding of business processes, management, project planning and budgeting, including the deployment of resources to achieve objectives;
- Experience in managing, inspiring, engaging and motivating a team and colleagues, to achieve excellent results in a user-focused environment;
- Experience in the procurement of outsourced services and managed services working;
- Technical Competencies:
- Experience in successfully managing and delivery of complex ICT projects;
- Good understanding of the major components supporting a complex shared ICT service; infrastructure (including virtualisation), data warehouse, data integration, development support and user facing services;
- Experience in translating broad business needs, and understanding the key drivers of enterprise applications;
- Knowledge of core functions and expectations of an IT helpdesk;
- Understanding of end-user technology and innovations;
- Able to make decisions about escalation of problems;
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to support and mentor;
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Results driven;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach;
- Able to continuously improve quality.
ADDED ADVANTAGES AND PREFERENCES:
- A NQF 9 qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- ITIL Expert certified;
- CoBIT Implementation certified;
- Business Relationship Management Professional certified;
- Five years’ supervisory and management experience managing a desktop, helpdesk and IT client services environment in Higher Education;
- Exposure to Project Management.
How to Submit the UP Vacancies 2021 Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this Jobs in UP Vacancies. UP application form 2021 for Gauteng Job Vacancies can submit their UP Vacancies Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of UP Vacancies website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the UP Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.