UCT Vacancies for Finance Manager in 2021-2022: Apply for UCT Finance Manager Jobs in Cape Town 2021. Check Current Western Cape Government Jobs through UCT Careers Portal 2021-2022. Check University of Cape Town Finance Manager Jobs Careers News 2021.
Western Cape Government Job aspirants who are looking for UCT Vacancies 2021-2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for UCT Finance Manager Jobs in Cape Town. Currently we saw few UCT Finance Manager Vacancies 2021-2022 on official website of University of Cape Town. You can check below UCT Vacancies for Finance Manager post.
UCT Finance Manager Vacancies in Cape Town details like as UCT Finance Manager Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for UCT Vacancies Jobs 2021-2022 can read this article till the end.
UCT Finance Manager Vacancies 2021-2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Cape Town
Today we visited the UCT Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Western Cape job seekers who trying to get a news UCT Finance Manager Vacancies in Western Cape Government Jobs department which is UCT. As per our sources we founded that Finance Manager Jobs in UCT Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Finance Manager jobs in UCT organization. They can know about the eligibility of Finance Manager Post at UCT Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit UCT Finance Manager Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
UCT Vacancies & Finance Manager Employment News 2021-2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to UCT Finance Manager Vacancies 2021. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of UCT Finance Manager Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
UCT Vacancies 2021 Finance Manager Jobs in Cape Town Brief information
||University of Cape Town
|Careers Portal Name
||UCT Careers Portal
|UCT Vacancies available for Profile
|Number of Vacant Role
|UCT Vacancies Age limit
||As per Govt Rules
|Gumtree Western Cape jobs
||Gumtree Cape Town Jobs
||Western Cape Jobs 2021-22
||R 513,639.00 Yearly
Required Educational Background for UCT Finance Manager Vacancies 2021
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the UCT Finance Manager application form 2021-22 for this job in University of Cape Town need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this University of Cape Town Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2021-22:-
Responsibilities of the role
The Finance Manager position is responsible for all aspects of operations relating to financial management and accounting,
including ensuring compliance with all necessary policies and procedures with the aim of ensuring the financial health of the
company. This involves conducting financial research, preparing and analysing financial reports, contributing to financial
strategies and providing timeous and accurate financial reports and insights to enable the company’s Executive to make sound
business decisions and meet the company’s objectives. The Finance Manager also distributes the financial resources of the
company, advises on investment activities and is responsible for budget planning and its implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Financial and Operational Management
· Ensure that sales are accurately transferred from the point of sale system to the financial system and reconciled
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
· Record supplier invoices when received through Receipt Bank and deliver monthly supplier age analysis
· Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to
budgets and business plans
· Ensure proper maintenance of the General ledger, including the preparation of adjusting journals entries
· Responsible for the maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register, which includes the management accounting of fixed
assets and depreciation accounts
· Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of inventory records and conducting periodic reconciliations of inventory
· Monitor, review and signoff on all bank reconciliations ensuring their accuracy and completeness
· Prepare, manage and monitor budgets
· Prepare and manage cashflows and develop a reliable cashflow projection process and reporting mechanism that
· includes minimum cash thresholds to meet operating needs
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions
· Oversee preparation of monthly management accounts
· Collect, interpret and review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports and provide insightful information
and guidance/recommendations to management to enable both long-and-short term decision making
· Analyse the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement
· Produce financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivables, expenses etc.
· Prepare the Annual Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
· Report regularly to management and stakeholders both formally and informally and provide advice on how the
· company and future business decisions might be impacted
· Manage the contracts and deliverables for outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and
other financial needs as necessary
· Prepare audit schedules for review and approval
· Liaise with the auditors to coordinate the annual external audit of the financial statements
· Coordinate all audit activities
· Calculate and reconcile VAT bi-monthly
· Submit monthly VAT returns
· Manage company’s tax compliance and SARS relationship
· Oversee the implementation of the contract’s strategy (how will we approach the market for the supply chain
management leg of the business.)
· Work with the Supply Chain Manager to provide input into Sourcing (how to create value or prevent disadvantage
within respective categories) strategy development.
· Responsible for the resolution of accounting discrepancies
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company (including, but not limited to Finance,
Accounting and Procurement)
· Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
· Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
· Predict future financial trends
· Provide input to management on establishing appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs)
2. Compliance and Risk Mitigation
· Research and recommend methods for minimising financial risk to the company
· Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) with recommendations for action
and continuous improvement
· Ensure payroll records are done within the statutory requirements and necessary deductions effected and remitted to
statutory bodies on time
· Develop strategies that work to minimise financial risk
· Manage the risk exposure of the company’s investments
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
· Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal controls
· Administer implementation of the applicable financial policies and procedures
· Perform internal audit when necessary
· Ensure that human resource practices are compliant with labour laws e.g. employees must have contractual
· documents and personal files are properly maintained
· Supervise employees and manage day-to-day accounting operations
· Conduct performance appraisals and develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under direct
line of responsibility
· Ensure that all employees under incumbent’s control are achieving specified objectives and performance targets
· Work with the Supply Chain Manager in defining cost strategies for the business
· The incumbent may be required to perform other duties as Directed
· As the business is new, in the development and growth stage, the incumbent will be expected to undertake any
reasonable training that is required as business needs change, including training for current or new duties as well as
period reassessment of existing certifications
How to Submit the University of Cape Town Vacancies 2021 Finance Manager Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at UCT Careers Portal. UCT application form 2021 for Western Cape Job Vacancies can submit their UCT Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below University of Cape Town Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of UCT Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the UCT Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.