Takealot Vacancies for Engineering Team Lead (Payments) in 2021-2022: Apply for Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs in Cape Town 2021. Check Current Western Cape Government Jobs through Takealot Careers Portal 2021-2022. Check Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs Careers News 2021.
Western Cape Government Job aspirants who are looking for Takealot Vacancies 2021-2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs in Cape Town. Currently we saw few Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies 2021-2022 on official website of Takealot. You can check below Takealot Vacancies for Engineering Team Lead (Payments) post.
Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies in Cape Town details like as Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for Takealot Vacancies Jobs 2021-2022 can read this article till the end.
Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies 2021-2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Cape Town
Today we visited the Takealot Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Western Cape job seekers who trying to get a news Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies in Western Cape Government Jobs department which is Takealot. As per our sources we founded that Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs in Takealot Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Engineering Team Lead (Payments) jobs in Takealot organization. They can know about the eligibility of Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Post at Takealot Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
Takealot Vacancies & Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Employment News 2021-2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies 2021. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
Takealot Vacancies 2021 Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Jobs in Cape Town Brief information
|Careers Portal Name
||Takealot Careers Portal
|Takealot Vacancies available for Profile
||Engineering Team Lead (Payments)
|Number of Vacant Role
|Takealot Vacancies Age limit
||As per Govt Rules
|Gumtree Western Cape jobs
||Gumtree Cape Town Jobs
||Western Cape Jobs 2021-22
||R 502,376.00 Yearly
Required Educational Background for Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Vacancies 2021
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the Takealot Engineering Team Lead (Payments) application form 2021-22 for this job in Takealot need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this Takealot Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2021-22:-
- We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us!
Think you’ve been challenged before? Think again!
- Scale: Over 2.5 million happy shoppers shop online on takealot.com. Show them what you can do.
- Learn: We work with the best of the best, and then some. Code alongside industry leaders and upskill in record time.
- Grow: Expand your career in the fast-growing Takealot Group: takealot.com, Superbalist.com and Mr D Food. We like to promote from within: Here’s your chance.
Who’s who in the tech space
This position reports to the Business Systems Engineering Director
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- We are looking for an experienced software development team lead to join a versatile and creative IT management team.
- As a development team lead you will lead a co-located group of developers and testers constantly striving for quality solutions that are delivered on time, within budget and scope, and drive a culture of quality and personal accountability.
- You will need a strong understanding of large-scale platform development, have experience building backend applications and an appreciation of the technical challenges developers face.
- You will be from a development background and have a good understanding of architectural practices.
- You will be an advocate of agile and iterative engineering practices and you will have prior line management experience with a track record of keeping highly skilled developers motivated.
- Successfully launch new products quickly as well as manage a large existing code base.
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing team of engineers working on takealot.com’s ambitious development roadmap.
- Your time will be split between architectural and strategic planning with peers and senior developers and the day-to-day people management and development required of a high-performing and successful team.
The skills we need:
- Customer centric
- Solutions and results-oriented
- Natural leader
- Innovative problem solver
- Curious thinker that understands technical topics beyond the average reader
- Ambitious and hard-working individual prepared to do more than the 9 to 5 to get up to speed.
- Influencer that constantly grow the quality of their engineering team, through technical initiatives
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time
- Skilled at active listening and capable of facilitating discussions
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering and 5 to 7 years of Software Development experience, of which a minimum of 2 years management experience is required.
- In the event that a candidate does not have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Diploma (in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering), an equivalent experience requirement must be met, which equates to a minimum of 8 years of Software Development experience, of which a minimum of 2 years management experience is required.
- Experience mentoring and developing technical teams.
- Significant experience with performance management.
- Experience working within an agile team that is operationally hands-on, and an advocate of that culture.
- Significant technical experience and a proven track record of architectural ownership and understanding.
- Experience in developing distributed, transactional, and highly available systems.
- Good RDBMS/SQL experience in a high-load environment.
- A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms .
- A thorough understanding of software engineering practices and best practices, including source code control systems, the use of IDEs, and testing tools
- Experience with building RESTful APIs & working within a service-oriented architecture.
Let’s talk about life @ Takealot Group
- The power is in your hands: We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs. Go on, be the master of your own destiny.
- No doors: We aren’t fans of stuffy offices or siloed work environments. See someone you like? High five, collab and make something great.
- Remote working: Love water cooler chats and working from home? Takealot.com offers a hybrid working model for the best of both worlds.
- Mentorship programme: We aren’t kidding when we say the people with the best people win. Now’s your chance to be one of the best, by learning from the best.
- Naspers Tech Community & Online Learning: Share ideas and grow with global industry leaders who are all just a Slack message away. Love to learn? Up-skill with free access to courses on MyAcademy, Udacity, Coursera and more.
- Good times: Get to know the other extraordinary minds at takealot.com during regular social events and out-of-office activities (think hikes, think mini golf, think good times).
- Staff discount. Millions of products across 28 departments. What more could you ask for?
- Birthday leave: Cake Day all the way. Enjoy your day off – you deserve it.
- Right tools, right job: Mac or Windows, two monitors or one. Whatever your preference, you’ll work on the latest tech, off the latest tech.
- Help when you need it most: Confidential counselling, legal support and financial guidance, for free, anytime, anywhere.
- Tech stack (for days): ReactJS, Python, Scala, Kotlin, Swift, Google Cloud, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes and all things machine learning. If you build it, they will come.
- Free parking: No more 5km fun runs to your desk (unless you want to).
How to Submit the Takealot Vacancies 2021 Engineering Team Lead (Payments) Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at Takealot Careers Portal. Takealot application form 2021 for Western Cape Job Vacancies can submit their Takealot Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below Takealot Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Takealot Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the Takealot Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.