Paying more into your Standard Bank Home Loans is always a good idea. Besides saving you money it also means you will own your Standard Bank Home Loans sooner. As one of the bigger investments in your life, your home loan deserves to be managed well, so paying extra when you can could be a good idea.
Standard Bank Home Loans
Standard Bank Bank always provided good facility to their costumers. The Standard Bank Home Loans is great benefits for costumers of Standard Bank Bank in South Africa. People who are looking for make a home but he/she have no money to buy a home.
Then don’t worry if you have Standard Bank Bank Account and you are a faithfully Costumer of Standard Bank Bank Then you can took Standard Bank Home loan advantage. We will tell you how to take Standard Bank Home loan? You will also know here How do I apply for a home loan at Standard Bank?, How do I check my Standard Bank loan balance? & How do I know if I will be approved for a home loan?
How to take Standard Bank Home loan?
- Your credit score. Your credit score is determined based on your past payment history and borrowing behavior. …
- Your debt-to-income ratio. …
- Your down payment. …
- Your work history. …
- The value and condition of the home. …
- Shop around among different lenders
How do I apply for a home loan at Standard Bank?
You have to be at least 18 years of age in order to be approved for a home loan. In general, many banks are also hesitant to lend to older borrowers. While there aren’t exceptions for borrowers over 18, there are exceptions for borrowers over the age of 55.
When you find the home you want you will need to make an offer.
- Do some research on the prices of houses in the area – is the seller asking too much?
- Check out the market conditions – is it a good time to buy? Speak to an estate agent or property expert for advice
- Look at the size, features and condition of the property – will it need repairs or extensions?
- Read the offer to purchase carefully to understand what your rights and obligations are, before signing
How do I check my Standard Bank loan balance?
Please be advised that you can now have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:
- Log onto the app,
- Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
- Under “Your documents”, select “view” and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you
How do I know if I will be approved for a Standard Bank home loan?
Most lenders require that you’ll spend less than 28% of your pretax income on housing and 36% on total debt payments. If you spend 25% of your income on housing and 40% on total debt payments, they’ll consider the higher number and qualify you for a smaller amount as a result.