SARS Bellville Vacancies 2022: Apply for SARS Bellville Jobs in South African Revenue Service 2022. Check Current Western Cape Government Jobs through SARS Careers Portal 2022. Check South African Revenue Service Careers24 News 2022.
SARS Bellville Vacancies 2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in South African Revenue Service Department
If you wants to work with SARS Vacancies for Bellville Job Location, now available for you. This is the dream Jobs work for many students and talented professional. Currently SARS Employment news published on official website of SARS for Bellville Job Location. This Employment news for Contact Centre Service Agent x67 Job Position.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get jobs in Bellville at SARS organization. They can know about the eligibility of Contact Centre Service Agent x67 Jobs in Bellville South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit SARS Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
SARS Bellville Vacancies & Employment News 2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to SARS Bellville Vacancies 2022 those are currently available for Contact Centre Service Agent x67 Post. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of SARS Careers on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
SARS Bellville Vacancies 2022 Contact Centre Service Agent x67 Post Brief information
||South African Revenue Service
|Careers Portal Name
||SARS Careers Portal
|SARS Vacancies available for Profile
||Contact Centre Service Agent x67
|Number of Vacant Role
|SARS Vacancies Age limit
||As per Govt Rules
|Gumtree Western Cape jobs
||Gumtree Bellville Jobs
||Western Cape Jobs 2022-23
||R 213 600.00 per year (average)
||17 January 2022
Required Educational Background for SARS Bellville Job Vacancies 2022
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the SARS application form 2022-23 for this job in South African Revenue Service need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this South African Revenue Service Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2022-23:-
SARS Bellville Job Description
Education and Experience:
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- To identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situation
- To demonstrate concern for customer expectations and needs
- To take all relevant details into account to ensure that a task is completed to required standards
- Focuses ones efforts on discovering and meeting the customers or clients needs
- Depth of understanding on tax related issues
- The appropriate use of SARS Systems and methods to convert, store, protect, process, transmit and retrieve information
- Recognises the importance of relationships as a fundamental business resource and makes attempts to build and maintain solid working
- Clear knowledge and application of organisational administrative activities
- Applies concepts of knowledge and skill and requires guidance but not constant supervision
Your main focus will be on:
- Ensure that all walk-in inbound and outbound queries for a single tax product are promptly, effectively & efficiently answered or resolved.
- Attend to all multi-channel account enquiries received, in respect of outstanding debits, credits, penalties & interests with regards to all taxes.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work.
- Identify problems, apply known solutions in line with procedures or guidelines and escalate unresolved problems.
- Plan and organise own work in an effective and efficient manner to reach agreed performance objectives.
- Report on transactional activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives according to set procedures and agreed service level agreements.
- Embrace change initiatives and positively contribute to the success thereof within area of accountability.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
Some of the competencies we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Great communicator
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Tertiary qualification an added advantage
- Multi-task like a pro
- Great business English both written and spoken
- Be highly efficient on a computer (essential)
- Fast learner
- Creative and forward thinking (takes initiative) while being able to work in a highly scripted and monitored environment
- Logical approach to problem solving (root cause analysis)
- Assertive and confident in their own decisions – this includes dealing with difficult customers, but being professional about it at all times
- Great team player – you need to be willing to jump in and assist when/where needed
- Attention to detail
- Comply with and adhere to identified governance and compliance standards and escalate problems for investigation and resolution.
- Develop productive working relationships with team members, Ops Managers and key role players in the business to support contracted work outputs.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Honesty and Integrity
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Delivery
- Administrative Support
- Tax Knowledge
- Standard operating procedure compliance
- SARS Systems Products
- Understand, follow and give instructions
How to Submit the South African Revenue Service Bellville Vacancies 2022 Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at SARS Careers Portal. SARS application form 2022 for Western Cape Job Vacancies can submit their SARS Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below South African Revenue Service Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of SARS Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the SARS Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.