OCJ Vacancies 2021:- OCJ Careers Jobs opportunity. latest OCJ Intake Calls 2021. Get OCJ Application 2021 Forms. OCJ Jobs for matriculants/Matriculation.
If you are seeking a Office of the Chief Justice Vacancies, please read this article till the end. Jobsvacancynews.com provide you news about Office of the Chief Justice Jobs according to official Office of the Chief Justice website.
You can check here OCJ Intake Calls 2021, OCJ Application 2021, OCJ Application forms 2021-2022 and Latest OCJ Vacancies 2021-2022. Office of the Chief Justice one of the most reputed jobs at South Africa. Candidates can apply for OCJ Vacancies 2021 at Office of the Chief Justice OCJ Careers Portal. We are updating on the page for OCJ Careers job Opportunity for upcoming and current year.
Here you can find information on Jobsvacancynews.com about required qualifications and benefits of working with OCJ South Africa Jobs.
Office of the Chief Justice is great organization who committed to diversity and inclusion and help of qualified female and male South Africa unemployed youth and also from all national, every religious and every ethnic backgrounds. OCJ Jobs offers including persons living with disabilities, to apply for current OCJ Vacancies 2021.
|Here you can get latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Midrand. Currently Office of the Chief Justice Jobs in Midrand Available now. You can apply now for Jobs in Midrand Office of the Chief Justice Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Midrand. So Candidates can subscribe our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021 in Office of the Chief Justice.
You can also get here Office of the Chief Justice Matric jobs in Midrand & Upcoming jobs in Midrand for Matriculants.
OCJ Vacancies 2021 at OCJ Careers Portal for Current Jobs in Office of the Chief Justice (Law Clerk Jobs)
OCJ Careers Portal published a new job notification for OCJ Law Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have LLB degree (or an equivalent or post- graduate degree) or in the final year of study for such degree and should display an interest in subjects relating to constitutional law, Excellent communication, good interpersonal relations and organizational skills experience can apply for OCJ Vacancies in Gauteng. OCJ Salary for Law Clerk is R 376 596.00 per annual (plus benefits).
OCJ Law Clerk Vacancies 2021 Jobs Description
- The Office of the Chief Justice (Constitutional Court) seeks to ensure that the persons selected are broadly representative of the South African population in terms of race and gender and background.
- Applicants should be in possession of an LLB degree (or an equivalent or post- graduate degree) or in the final year of study for such degree and should display an interest in subjects relating to constitutional law.
- Academic excellence and research experience is recommended. Successful applicants will be subjected to a vetting process.
- Further details about the programme can be found on our website www.constitutionalcourt.org.za
- Applications should include the following:
(1) Z83 – application for employment form (which is obtainable from any
Government Department, on the DPSA website or here);
(2) a cover letter;
(3) a full curriculum vitae;
(4) a certified ID copy;
(5) certified copies of all academic records;
(6) an example of written work between 6 – 12 pages in length, which
demonstrates critical legal analysis and is written solely by the applicant; and
(7) letters of recommendation from two referees, together with their names
and contact details (including but not limited to email addresses).
(1) Applications are to be submitted electronically by e-mail to: [email protected] Applications can also be hand delivered to:
Office of the
Chief Justice, 188 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand.
The salary for these contract positions is R 376 596.00 per annum plus 37% in lieu of benefits.
No other benefits are afforded.
The advert runs from 1 January 2021 with a closing date 31 March 2021. No applications
will be accepted before and after this.
How to Submit the OCJ Application forum 2021 of OCJ Vacancies for South Africa Youth
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this Office of the Chief Justice application form 2021 for Law Clerk Job Vacancies can submit their OCJ Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Office of the Chief Justice website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.