GPG Vacancies for Security Manager in 2022-2023: Apply for GPG Security Manager Jobs in Johannesburg 2022. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through GPG Careers Portal 2022-2023. Check Gauteng Provincial Government Security Manager Jobs Careers News 2022.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for GPG Vacancies 2022-2023, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for GPG Security Manager Jobs in Johannesburg. Currently we saw few GPG Security Manager Vacancies 2022-2023 on official website of Gauteng Provincial Government. You can check below GPG Vacancies for Security Manager post.
GPG Security Manager Vacancies in Johannesburg details like as GPG Security Manager Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for GPG Vacancies Jobs 2022-2023 can read this article till the end.
GPG Security Manager Vacancies 2022-2023: Apply for Government Vacancies in Johannesburg
Today we visited the GPG Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news GPG Security Manager Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is GPG. As per our sources we founded that Security Manager Jobs in GPG Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Security Manager jobs in GPG organization. They can know about the eligibility of Security Manager Post at GPG Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit GPG Security Manager Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
GPG Vacancies & Security Manager Employment News 2022-2023
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to GPG Security Manager Vacancies 2022. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of GPG Security Manager Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
GPG Vacancies 2022 Security Manager Jobs in Johannesburg Brief information
||Gauteng Provincial Government
|Careers Portal Name
||GPG Careers Portal
|GPG Vacancies available for Profile
|Number of Vacant Role
|GPG Vacancies Age limit
||As per Govt Rules
|Gumtree Gauteng jobs
||Gumtree Johannesburg jobs
||Gauteng Jobs 2022-23
||R 261 372.00 Yearly
||22 August 2022
Required Educational Background for GPG Security Manager Vacancies 2022
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the GPG Security Manager application form 2022-23 for this job in Gauteng Provincial Government need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2022-23:-
- Matric plus three-year tertiary qualification in Security Management/ Criminology/ Policing as recognized by SAQA (NQF Level 6). 3 – 5 years supervisory experience is required. A valid Grade B certificate and registration with PSIRA is a requirement. Security Managers course and Law enforcement experience will be an added advantage. No criminal record or cases pending against you. A valid code 8/10 driver’s license. Knowledge and skills: Knowledge of the Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act 53 of 1985, Knowledge of Safety and Security Framework, PSIRA Regulations Act 56 of 2001, Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977, Fire-arms Control Act 60 of 2000, Trespass Act 6 of 1959, Minimum Information Security Standard (MISS), Minimum Physical Security Standard (MPSS), and other relevant security legislations. Communication skills (written and verbal); Computer Literacy; Report writing, Interpersonal skills. Ability to manage security related emergencies. Managerial skills (Ability to organize, lead, control and plan). Problem solving, Ability to deal with clients. Reliability. Ability to act with tact and discretion. presentations skills, Project Management skills. Good telephone etiquette. Ability to work under pressure, take initiative, work independently. Must be self-motivated. Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature. Attention to detail; Confidentiality, Analytical thinking, listening skills and Time management.
- Assist in the management of the total security function of the DCS as per MISS and MPSS. Lead a team of security personnel. Compile monthly and quarterly reports. Conduct investigations and provide report to the unit Manager. Manage compliance to due dates for reporting. Intervene on challenges with external and internal stakeholders relating to activities Security Management. Provide administrative support for the unit’s budget and expenditure control. Manage and control assets. Conduct security Threats and Risk Assessments in all DCS facilities. Ensure proper key control procedures. Reporting of security breaches to Security Management. Ensure the safety of DCS property, employees, visitors and clients. Conduct site inspections. Conduct administrative functions. Maintain and issue security equipment. Where required, conduct security escorting of clients and staff. Assist with the management of riots and strikes. Give security work instructions. Manage the clamping of incorrectly parked vehicles. Enforcement of security policies and procedures. Must be able to work shifts. Must be able to draft duty roster. Adhere to timelines. Be willing to undergo continuous training and development programs. Conduct Performance Management and Development System of subordinates. Administer basic human resource matters Conduct and co-ordinate monthly meeting with staff and in-service for security personnel.
- Gauteng DCS is an equal opportunity employer and gender sensitive employer and it is its intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources Directives will be taken into consideration. people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. APPLICATION: Applicants must apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za / http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The fully completed and signed new form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications). Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification. The Department of Community Safety reserves the right not to make an appointment and to use other recruitment processes. The Department will not accept posted, emailed or hand delivered applications. people with disabilities are encourages to apply, and a confirmation of disabilities from a registered medical practitioner must be attached to the application
How to Submit the Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies 2022 Security Manager Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at GPG Careers Portal. GPG application form 2022 for Gauteng Job Vacancies can submit their GPG Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below Gauteng Provincial Government Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of GPG Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the GPG Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.