Paying more into your FNB Home Loans is always a good idea. Besides saving you money it also means you will own your FNB Home Loans sooner. As one of the bigger investments in your life, your home loan deserves to be managed well, so paying extra when you can could be a good idea.
FNB Home Loans
FNB Bank always provided good facility to their costumers. The FNB Home Loans is great benefits for costumers of FNB Bank in South Africa. People who are looking for make a home but he/she have no money to buy a home.
Then don’t worry if you have FNB Bank Account and you are a faithfully Costumer of FNB Bank Then you can took FNB Home loan advantage. We will tell you how to take FNB Home loan? You will also know here How do I apply for a home loan at FNB?, How do I check my FNB loan balance? & How do I know if I will be approved for a home loan?
How to take FNB Home loan?
- Your credit score. Your credit score is determined based on your past payment history and borrowing behavior. …
- Your debt-to-income ratio. …
- Your down payment. …
- Your work history. …
- The value and condition of the home. …
- Shop around among different lenders
How do I apply for a home loan at FNB?
You have to be at least 18 years of age in order to be approved for a home loan. In general, many banks are also hesitant to lend to older borrowers. While there aren’t exceptions for borrowers over 18, there are exceptions for borrowers over the age of 55.
When you find the home you want you will need to make an offer.
- Do some research on the prices of houses in the area – is the seller asking too much?
- Check out the market conditions – is it a good time to buy? Speak to an estate agent or property expert for advice
- Look at the size, features and condition of the property – will it need repairs or extensions?
- Read the offer to purchase carefully to understand what your rights and obligations are, before signing
How do I check my FNB loan balance?
- Dial *120*321# for the quickest way to check your balance. With FNB Cellphone Banking, Bank Anytime and Anywhere!
How do I know if I will be approved for a FNB home loan?
Most lenders require that you’ll spend less than 28% of your pretax income on housing and 36% on total debt payments. If you spend 25% of your income on housing and 40% on total debt payments, they’ll consider the higher number and qualify you for a smaller amount as a result.