Anglo American Vacancies for Head of Rewards in 2022-2023: Apply for Anglo American Head of Rewards Jobs in Johannesburg 2022. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through Anglo American Careers Portal 2022. Check Anglo American Head of Rewards Jobs Careers News 2022.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for Anglo American Vacancies 2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Anglo American Head of Rewards Jobs in Johannesburg. Currently we saw few Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies 2022 on official website of Anglo American. You can check below Anglo American Vacancies for Head of Rewards post.
Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies in Johannesburg details like as Anglo American Head of Rewards Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for Anglo American Vacancies Jobs 2022 can read this article till the end.
|Here you can get latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Anglo American Department. Currently Anglo American Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now for Head of Rewards Jobs at Anglo American Careers Portal. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Gauteng. So Candidates can subscribe our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Johannesburg Government Vacancies 2022 in Anglo American. You can also get here Anglo American Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Gauteng for Matriculants. Check our Gauteng Government vacancies Page.|
Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies 2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Johannesburg
Today we visited the Anglo American Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is Anglo American. As per our sources we founded that Head of Rewards Jobs in Anglo American Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Head of Rewards jobs in Anglo American organization. They can know about the eligibility of Head of Rewards Post at Anglo American Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit Anglo American Head of Rewards Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
Anglo American Vacancies & Head of Rewards Employment News 2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies 2022. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of Anglo American Head of Rewards Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
Anglo American Vacancies 2022 Head of Rewards Jobs in Johannesburg Brief information
|Employers Name||Anglo American|
|Careers Portal Name||Anglo American Careers Portal|
|Anglo American Vacancies available for Profile||Head of Rewards|
|Number of Vacant Role||Not Specified|
|Anglo American Vacancies Age limit||As per Govt Rules|
|Gumtree Gauteng jobs|
|Gumtree jobs||Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs|
|Job Types||Gauteng Jobs 2022-23|
|Salary||R 660 000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date||06 May 2022|
Required Educational Background for Anglo American Head of Rewards Vacancies 2022
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the Anglo American Head of Rewards application form 2022-23 for this job in Anglo American need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this Anglo American Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2022-23:-
Given the challenges and tasks outlined above, the Head of Rewards plays a key role in bringing the ambition of the HR function to life, delivering against set targets and therefore contributes to establishing a high-performance culture at AAP overall. Having a clear focus on retaining the best people for AAP, this role adopts a strategic approach to rewards, by partnering with the business to first, translate the workforce plan into a compensation and benefits model, and second, individualise these into reward packages. This role will additionally support Employee Relations in wage negotiations and implementation of agreements. Looking to the future, this role may evolve to respond to calls for bespoke reward packages that are responsive to individual needs and preferences. As a member of the AAP HR leadership team, the incumbent will contribute to setting of the overall AAP HR 5-year plan closely aligned with the overall AAP strategy, including the identification and definition of priority programs across the full range of HR activities in the context of current and future challenges while always accounting for trends and best-practices in the HR space.
In the scope of work, the Head of Rewards will work closely with Group to make defined policies and standards come alive in the context of AAP’s strategy and operating environment. The key activities of this are to:
· Build on Group Rewards to develop and implement AAP rewards 5-year plan in collaboration and alignment with Group
· Lead the coordination of compensation optimization, benchmarking and planning
· Oversee the administration and management of variable pay and benefits, incl. bonus schemes, medical aid interfaces, pension funds, provident fund schemes, disability schemes, etc.
· Oversee and manage the implementation of employee housing 5-year plan and the associated activities
· Oversee payroll administration and people systems to maximise employee positive experience
· Oversee the tracking of unclaimed benefits
· Partner with Resourcing and Talent to deliver compelling offers for attraction and retention of talent
· Support wage negotiation process, conditions of employment and employment contracts
· Actively foster and support the development of a high-performance working culture
· Partner with business and other HR departments to coordinate delivery of wholistic, considered solutions
· Challenge existing processes, programs and work in the light of employee benefits & rewards in order to contribute to a highly effective working environment, incorporating ways of working, future of work, operating model, etc.
· Hold full ownership of Remco processes throughout the value chain
· Responsible for Remco sign-off and preparation for shareholders engagements on an annual basis
· Integrate constantly updated reporting and remuneration reporting for the Remco
· Manage remuneration of the non-executive directors accordingly
· Able to analyse own behaviours and predict the impact of those behaviours on others; can manage responses appropriately to a wide range of challenging situations and in response to management decisions and actions
· Recognises own behaviour as being hugely symbolic in shaping organisational culture and gaining commitment and support to change Team Processes
· Able to link the importance of good social process to successful business outcomes – providing clarity for their teams not just on the ’what’ but also on the ‘how’
· Fosters a climate that is inclusive and where people in their teams feel safe to contribute, collaborate, receive feedback and coaching
· Able to hypothesise and make predictions about how teams are likely to behave in response to change Collaboration
· Builds productive cross-functional business alliances with internal and external stakeholders, working in a collaborative and constructive way
· Identifies the best approach to influence, or negotiate, both with individuals and groups, adapting responses appropriately in order to achieve a productive outcome
· Able to challenge others in a constructive way in order to resolve issues and conflict
Safety, Health & Environment:
· Apply Safety and Health principles as aligned with Anglo’s values in all interactions (Take personal responsibility for self and others; Be a role model; Create environment to challenge unsafe behaviours without repercussions; Continuously monitor and improve safety systems)
· Monitor consistent application of rewards strategies and policies across the business
· Monitor legal housing compliance matters, including reporting
· Improve unclaimed benefits tracking process & communication
Sustainability & Social:
· Apply Sustainability principles through attraction, development, and retention of the required skills
· Contribute to the Employee Value Proposition, through resourcing and talent management processes that are consistent with BU & Group sustainability initiatives and standards
People & Teams:
· Develop, manage, and maintain a highly skilled and diverse team to support the business
· Implement a high-performing culture that is aligned with the company values
· Ensure individuals and team have the knowledge, skills, authorities and resources to deliver against expectations and accountability (time, people and budget
· Personally comply with quality assurance, health, safety, risk & environment management systems
· Ensure that all staff, contractors and suppliers under direction are in compliance with Anglo American’s Health, Safety and Environment management systems, manuals and processes
· NQF 7 Bachelor’s degree/BTech /Advanced Diploma
· NQF 8 Postgraduate qualification essential
· Masters in Business Administration (MBA) advantageous
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Employee Rewards
· Minimum of 5 years in Senior Management role
· Experience in Mining or related environment advantageous
· Key value drivers across value chain and interdependence of key levers
· Principles and elements of the Operating Model focusing on Work Management and its implications on the discipline
· Project management fundamentals
· New technologies and their impact on operational activities within scope of role
Business improvement tools and techniques
· Commercial/business drivers in discipline, business performance variability and underlying causes that define subsequent actions
· Basic financial metrics, cost and value management & budgeting tools
· Risk management techniques and critical controls
· Value chain management within discipline, and awareness of interdependencies across value chain steps
· Leadership tools for creating a culture of purpose–led high performance and change
· AA organisation model concepts and principles
· Safety, health and environment, legislative, statutory, regulatory and permitting requirements
· Proficient in employee rewards implementation strategies
· Proficient with employee benefits legislation and administration
· Proficient in data analysis and management for decision-making
· Proficient in applying commercial and business principles in decision-making across the value chain to optimize value
· Advanced proficient in business case development, quantifying value and addressing stakeholder requirements
· Advanced skills in identifying structuring, allocating, and management of work packages across a portfolio of project activities to effectively delegate to team
· Proficient in project management skills
· Proficient skills in applying business improvement techniques
· Proficient in the practical application of the Operating Model principles (Operational Planning, Work Management and feedback)
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Advanced analytical skills
· Advanced computer skills
How to Submit the Anglo American Vacancies 2022 Head of Rewards Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at Anglo American Careers Portal. Anglo American application form 2022 for Gauteng Job Vacancies can submit their Anglo American Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below Anglo American Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Anglo American Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the Anglo American Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.