Anglo American Vacancies for Head of Learning in 2022-2023: Apply for Anglo American Head of Learning Jobs in Johannesburg 2022. Check Current Gauteng Government Jobs through Anglo American Careers Portal 2022. Check Anglo American Head of Learning Jobs Careers News 2022.
Gauteng Government Job aspirants who are looking for Anglo American Vacancies 2022, great job opportunity for them. JobsVacancyNews.Com is updating this page for Anglo American Head of Learning Jobs in Johannesburg. Currently we saw few Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies 2022 on official website of Anglo American. You can check below Anglo American Vacancies for Head of Learning post.
Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies in Johannesburg details like as Anglo American Head of Learning Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, How to Apply and Important dates provided by our team. If you want to apply for Anglo American Vacancies Jobs 2022 can read this article till the end.
|Here you can get latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Anglo American Department. Currently Anglo American Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now for Head of Learning Jobs at Anglo American Careers Portal. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Gauteng. So Candidates can subscribe our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Johannesburg Government Vacancies 2022 in Anglo American. You can also get here Anglo American Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Gauteng for Matriculants. Check our Gauteng Government vacancies Page.|
Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies 2022: Apply for Government Vacancies in Johannesburg
Today we visited the Anglo American Vacancies Careers Jobs website and we found excited information for Gauteng job seekers who trying to get a news Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies in Gauteng Government Jobs department which is Anglo American. As per our sources we founded that Head of Learning Jobs in Anglo American Careers Portal available at present.
Candidates who are preparing and getting ready their self to get Head of Learning jobs in Anglo American organization. They can know about the eligibility of Head of Learning Post at Anglo American Careers Jobs in South Africa like as the required age, what is the must qualification condition, job location, how to submit Anglo American Head of Learning Application form and Important Resume submitting/applying link in the part of below in this post.
Anglo American Vacancies & Head of Learning Employment News 2022
In the below table Jobsvacancynews.com team filled information related to Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies 2022. Every condition in the short given in below table. Candidates advising that they should check all details of Anglo American Head of Learning Jobs on official website before applying because our team know that a little mistake can made by you can cause great harm to you.
Anglo American Vacancies 2022 Head of Learning Jobs in Johannesburg Brief information
|Employers Name||Anglo American|
|Careers Portal Name||Anglo American Careers Portal|
|Anglo American Vacancies available for Profile||Head of Learning|
|Number of Vacant Role||Not Specified|
|Anglo American Vacancies Age limit||As per Govt Rules|
|Gumtree Gauteng jobs|
|Gumtree jobs||Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs|
|Job Types||Gauteng Jobs 2022-23|
|Salary||R 717 204.00 Yearly|
|Last Date||06 May 2022|
Required Educational Background for Anglo American Head of Learning Vacancies 2022
|Unemployed candidates who want fill the Anglo American Head of Learning application form 2022-23 for this job in Anglo American need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this Anglo American Vacancies Jobs application Forum 2022-23:-
Given the challenges and tasks outlined above, the Head of Learning plays a key role in bringing the ambition of the HR function to life, delivering against set targets and therefore contributes to establishing a high-performance culture at AAP overall. Having a clear focus on growing the best people for AAP and manage talent sustainably, this role adopts a strategic approach to learning, partners with the business to understand the learning and skills demands for immediate and future needs and translates these requirements into state-of-the-art, practical systems and processes to address gaps. The incumbent should also focus on preparing the workforce for a future increasingly dependent on digital technology. As a member of the AAP HR leadership team, the incumbent will contribute to setting of the overall AAP HR 5-year plan closely aligned with the overall AAP strategy, including the identification and definition of priority programs across the full range of HR activities in the context of current and future challenges while always accounting for trends and best-practices in the HR and learning space.
Safety, Health & Environment
· Apply Safety and Health principles as aligned with Anglo’s values in all interactions (Take personal responsibility for self and others; Be a role model; Create environment to challenge unsafe behaviours without repercussions; Continuously monitor and improve safety systems)
Performance & Delivery Operational Planning
· Oversee the development and implementation of AAP 5-year learning plan in close collaboration and alignment with Group
· Manage support to Site – Collaboratively develop and implement Site learning support framework and procedures
· Define the ESTC/Engineering Academy strategy and oversee the execution thereof
· Develop learning solution framework for reskilling and upskilling
· Participate in the definition of recruiting needs and hiring for the department and business Work Management
· Oversee and manage implementation of digital learning solutions, aligned with Group
· Drive implementation of Group mandatory/compliance training solutions
· Support continuous development of staff for current and future value delivery, through embedding the right capabilities and skills
· Identify organizational needs and implement an efficient learning strategy to improve workforce and business performance
· Manage function within the agreed budget and headcount constraints
· Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions on an ongoing basis, identifying shortcomings and adjusting offering as required
· Act as thought leader to drive and continuously improve an effective and efficient training process, incl. engagements with external advisors to enhance offering
· Develop and monitor feedback mechanisms to ensure training remains effective
· Work alongside business to anticipate future skills requirements and advance learning programmes to enable a future-ready, digital-ready workforce
· Actively foster and support the development of a high-performance working culture
· Partner with business and HR departments to coordinate delivery of wholistic, considered solutions (e.g., contribute to recruiting agenda, strategic workforce planning)
· Challenge existing processes, programs and work in the light of learning delivery in order to contribute to a highly effective working environment, incorporating ways of working, future of work, operating model, etc.
· Able to analyse own behaviours and predict the impact of those behaviours on others; can manage responses appropriately to a wide range of challenging situations and in response to management decisions and actions
· Recognises own behaviour as being hugely symbolic in shaping organisational culture and gaining commitment and support to change Team Processes
· Able to link the importance of good social process to successful business outcomes – providing clarity for their teams not just on the ’what’ but also on the ‘how’
· Fosters a climate that is inclusive and where people in their teams feel safe to contribute, collaborate, receive feedback and coaching
· Able to hypothesise and make predictions about how teams are likely to behave in response to change Collaboration
· Builds productive cross-functional business alliances with internal and external stakeholders, working in a collaborative and constructive way
· Identifies the best approach to influence, or negotiate, both with individuals and groups, adapting responses appropriately in order to achieve a productive outcome
· Able to challenge others in a constructive way in order to resolve issues and conflict
· NQF 7 Bachelor’s degree/BTech /Advanced Diploma
· NQF 8 Postgraduate qualification essential
· Masters in Business Administration (MBA) advantageous Experience:
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Learning environment or similar
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Senior Management role
· Experience in Mining or related environment advantageous
· Key value drivers across value chain and interdependence of key levers
· Principles and elements of the Operating Model focusing on Work Management and its implications on the discipline
· Project management fundamentals
· New technologies and their impact on operational activities within scope of role
· Business improvement tools and techniques
· Commercial/business drivers in discipline, business performance variability and underlying causes that define subsequent actions
· Basic financial metrics, cost and value management & budgeting tools
· Risk management techniques and critical controls
· Value chain management within discipline, and awareness of interdependencies across value chain steps
· Leadership tools for creating a culture of purpose–led high performance and change
· AA organisation model concepts and principles
· Safety, health and environment, legislative, statutory, regulatory and permitting requirements
· Proficient with learning delivery strategies
· Advance knowledge of digital learning technologies
· Proficient in data analysis and management for decision-making
· Proficient in applying commercial and business principles in decision-making across the value chain to optimize value
· Advanced proficient in business case development, quantifying value and addressing stakeholder requirements
· Advanced skills in identifying structuring, allocating, and management of work packages across a portfolio
· Proficient in project management skills
· Proficient in the practical application of the Operating Model principles (Operational Planning, Work Management and feedback)
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Advanced analytical skills
· Advanced computer skills
How to Submit the Anglo American Vacancies 2022 Head of Learning Application forum
Candidate who have required eligibility of fill this available Jobs at Anglo American Careers Portal. Anglo American application form 2022 for Gauteng Job Vacancies can submit their Anglo American Application Forum with the help of below tips:-
- Job seekers directly go through below Anglo American Jobs apply now link.
- When you click on the below Apply now button you will be redirected on official link of Anglo American Careers website.
- Now you should check first eligibility given in the Anglo American Vacancies official announcement documents once again.
- If you are profile/background matching with related profile you can click on apply button.
- Now you need to fill up all information related your profile marked with *.
- Now cross check once and click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be show on your screen.
- Take a mobile/desktop screen shot to use it for future.